Frog Street’s curriculum solutions are approved for the Florida Voluntary Pre-K (VPK) and School Readiness programs.
Research-based and comprehensive in scope, our curriculums are engaging for teachers and children alike, and so easy to implement!
Frog Street offers complete early childhood program continuity from birth to age 5 with Frog Street Infant, Frog Street Toddler, Frog Street Threes, Frog Street Pre-K, and more.
Frog Street provides professional development and curriculum trainings to Florida’s VPK and School Readiness programs through custom onsite trainings and open enrollment webinars. See below for upcoming dates and details!
Florida Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK) Education Program
The Frog Street curriculums have been carefully designed to provide a solid foundation for early literacy, to enhance age-appropriate performance, and to prepare students for kindergarten – all aligned to the Florida Early Learning and Development Standards. Frog Street curriculums are available in English and Bilingual.
Frog Street Voluntary Pre-K offerings include:
Florida School Readiness
For children to maximize learning success during their critical first few years of life, it’s important to provide age-appropriate experiences that will help them absorb new information, connect the dots and put their newly acquired knowledge and skills to work. The Frog Street curriculums that are approved for the Florida School Readiness program comply with the standards established by the Florida Office of Early Learning. Frog Street curriculums are available in English and Bilingual.
The following Frog Street curriculums are approved in the Florida School Readiness program:
Frog Street Pre-K is a comprehensive, research-based program that integrates instruction across developmental domains and early learning disciplines. The program is engaging for both teachers and children and is easy to implement!
The cornerstones of the program include:
- Integrated lessons with a defined scope and sequence of instruction
- Social-emotional development using Conscious Discipline® strategies
- Differentiated instruction to meet the needs of all learners including English Language Learners and children with special needs
- A joyful approach to learning
The cognitive, physical and social skills of most rapidly developing three-year-olds are significantly different from other ages, according to early childhood brain research. Despite these differences, three-year-olds have been combined with either younger or older children in traditional classrooms, due to the lack of developmentally appropriate instruction. Recognizing this gap, Frog Street created the first-ever comprehensive curriculum for three-year-olds!
Frog Street Threes provides intentional instruction in key areas of development so children ages 36-48 months can effectively continue on the path to kindergarten readiness. Key components include:
- Easy-to-use activities developed around early brain development research
- Well-rounded scope of activities that address all developmental domains
- Intentional instruction that optimizes key windows of opportunity for growth and development
- Social and emotional emphasis featuring Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline®
All materials are available in English and Bilingual.Learn More About Threes Download Brochure
Designed around the latest scientific early brain development research, this year-round program focuses on enhancing the simple joy of childhood while equipping caregivers to nurture curiosity through exploration. Frog Street Toddler, created by Dr. Pam Schiller, incorporates Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline® and includes 52 weeks of activity choices specifically created for children ages 18-36 months. Activity choices:
- Are organized around five developmental domains
- Offer differentiated instruction options to meet the needs of all learners
- Can be easily infused into daily routines, such as diaper changing, transitions, and outdoor play
- Are designed with intention and purpose to move children forward in their development
All materials are available in English and Bilingual.Learn More About Toddler Download Brochure
Designed around the latest scientific early brain development research, Frog Street Infant curriculum is designed to build strong foundations for little ones ages 0-18 months. This child-centered program includes easy-to-use activities that:
- Equip caregivers to nurture the little ones in their care
- Optimize key windows of opportunity for growth and development
- Are designed with intention and purpose and organized around developmental learning domains
- Feature Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline® strategies to enhance social and emotional development
Excel Pre-K is the ideal solution for your childcare center! The program sets children on a path to success through engaging read-alouds, math and science explorations, playful music and movement, and hands-on learning centers.
The program is designed for childcare centers seeking a comprehensive curriculum and provides:
- Flexibility and ease of use for caregivers, childcare staff and childcare providers
- Activities ideal for small class sizes
- Weekly lesson plans that enable flexibility of instruction
- A fun and engaging program at an affordable price
Excel Pre-K features a strong social-emotional component that builds caring school families and develops compassionate, happy learners using Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline®.Learn More About Excel Pre-K Download Brochure
DIG is a core Pre-K program that develops the whole child, inspires big learning across all domains, and grows early learners into confident kindergarten-ready students.
With Pre-K expectations on the rise, covering all the skills that go into each Pre-K day can be challenging. That’s why today’s Pre-K teachers love DIG! The intentional design and balance of developmental and academic skills make kindergarten readiness accessible for all children and attainable by all teachers.Learn More About DIG Pre-K Download Brochure
The Frog Street Pre-K Summer School Plus provides 8 weeks of daily instruction aligned to the Florida Early Learning and Developmental Standards: Ages 4 to Kindergarten.
Two four-week thematic units focus on:
- Key literacy and math skills needed for beginning kindergarten
- Integration of science, social studies and physical development
- Conscious Discipline® strategies for social-emotional development
As an early childhood advocate, you understand the importance of effective tools, strategies and techniques to prepare children for kindergarten. You know the impact that professional development can have on teacher success and getting children on the right path to a lifetime of learning.
Frog Street provides engaging and interactive professional development programs designed to both motivate and educate. From one-on-one training to large implementations, Frog Street offers age-specific professional learning and Frog Street curriculum-based training for teachers, administrators and coaches.Learn More About Professional Development Download Brochure
Frog Street is an approved provider of Florida VPK Curriculum and School Readiness Curriculum
Learn more about Frog Street offerings through webinars, training events, and more. New webinar dates for 2020 will be continually announced throughout the year!