Designed around the latest scientific early brain development research, this year-round program focuses on enhancing the simple joy of childhood while equipping caregivers to nurture curiosity through exploration. Frog Street Toddler, created by Dr. Pam Schiller, incorporates Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline® and includes 52 weeks of activity choices specifically created for children ages 18-36 months. Frog Street Toddler offers:
• Activity choices organized around five developmental domains
• Differentiated instruction options to meet the needs of all learners
• Easy infusion into daily routines, such as diaper changing, transitions and outdoor play
• Designed with intention and purpose to move children forward in their development
All materials are available in English and Spanish.
Frog Street Toddler includes:
- 13 Activity Guides
- 1 Welcome Guide
- 34 Board Books (18 English, 16 Spanish)
- 27 Soft-Cover Books (14 English, 13 Spanish)
- 2 Developmental Storybooks
- 1 Flip Book
- 14 Bilingual, Magnetic Story Folders
- 15 Classroom Posters
- 80 Photo Activity Cards
- 1 Patterns CD
- 1 Planning and Assessment CD
- 7 Music CDs (5 English, 2 Spanish)
- 1 Plush Puppet
- 2 Peeper Puppets
- 6 shape beanbags
- 3 frog beanbags
- 3 bouncing balls (3 sizes, 3 colors)
- 1 beach ball
- 1 easy-grip ball
- 3 eyedroppers
Frog Street Toddler Author Pam Schiller
Dr. Schiller is a curriculum specialist and freelance author and speaker. She has worked as a childcare administrator and has also taught in the public schools where she served as Head of the Early Childhood Department at the University of Houston and also directed the Lab School.
Dr. Schiller shares her extensive knowledge in workshops, radio and television interviews, and as a popular keynote speaker and author. She is the author of six curriculums, including the widely used Frog Street Pre-K Program, twenty-four children’s books, more than thirty teacher and parent resource books and a number of other creative projects such as activity books, DVDs and CDs. She is the primary author of the comprehensive Infant and Toddler program for Frog Street.
Early Brain Development Ramey, C. and Ramey, S. (1999) Right From Birth. New York: Goddard Press. Schiller, P. (2012) Start Smart: Building Brain Power in the Early Years. Beltsville, MD: Gryphon House. Schiller, P. (2005) The Complete Resource Book for Infants. Beltsville, MD: Gryphon House. Intentionality Epstein, A. (2007) The Intentional Teacher. Washington, DC: NAEYC. Conscious Discipline Bailey, B. (2001) Conscious Discipline: Seven Basic Skills for Brain Smart Brain Smart Classroom Management. Oviedo, Florida: Loving Guidance. Bailey, B. (2011) Managing Emotional Mayhem: The Five Steps for Self-Regulation. Oviedo, FL: Conscious Discipline.