The cognitive, physical and social skills of most rapidly developing three-year-olds are significantly different from other ages, according to early childhood brain research. Despite these differences, three-year-olds have been combined with either younger or older children in traditional classrooms, due to the lack of developmentally appropriate instruction.
Recognizing this gap, Frog Street has announced the launch of the first-ever comprehensive curriculum for three-year-olds!
Frog Street Threes provides intentional instruction in key areas of development so children ages 36-48 months can effectively continue on the path to kindergarten readiness. Key components include:
- Easy-to-use activities developed around early brain development research.
- Well-rounded scope of activities that address all developmental domains.
- Intentional instruction that optimizes key windows of opportunity for growth and development.
- Social and emotional emphasis featuring Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline®.
- All materials are available in English and Spanish.
Call Frog Street today (800-884-3764) to learn more!