DIG Moving Up To Kindergarten
Moving Up To Kindergarten is a fun learning resource that reinforces letter recognition, letter-sound correspondence, emergent reading, and emergent math skills.
Moving Up To Kindergarten is designed with:
• A 160-page activity book of games and activities covering each letter of the alphabet, plus foundational math concepts.
• A 32-page full-color alphabet book featuring rhymes for each Letter Person.
• An original song CD with a song for every letter of the alphabet, plus a read-aloud version of the alphabet book.
• Sturdy character pop-outs for each letter of the alphabet—both upper and lowercase.
Moving Up To Kindergarten is a flexible learning resource that helps incoming kindergarteners develop the basic skills they need for success on the first day.
• Owners and Directors of Pre-K Programs: A great Pre-K graduation gift, Moving Up To Kindergarten solidifies learning gains made during the Pre-K year, and ensures that students are well-prepared for the first day of K!
• Elementary Principals and Teachers: A great welcome gift to provide at Kindergarten Round-Up each Spring, Moving Up To Kindergarten gives you (and parents!) peace of mind as it prepares incoming kindergarteners with the basic skills they need for success on the first day.
• Parents: Moving Up To Kindergarten provides an easy-to-follow bank of activities that can be used during the months leading up to the first day of Kindergarten.
Moving Up To Kindergarten can be used year round and makes a great resource for after-school programs, winter and spring breaks, and at-home practice.