The Texas CDA Partnership offers a pathway to earn the Child Development Associate (CDA) certificate, a widely recognized credential and key stepping stone to advancing your career. Scholarships are available to help pay for the CDA — so take the step now to enhancing your teaching credentials!
The Texas CDA Partnership offers:
- 120 hours of online coursework to fit your schedule
- CDA Gold Standard quality content and training
- Continuous instructor and counselor support
- Portfolio completion embedded in coursework
- Live mentoring by certified instructors
- Preparation for exam and onsite observation
- Streamlined application and certification process
- Available to all eligible providers in Texas
The Texas CDA Partnership was formed by Frog Street, ChildCare Education Institute (CCEI) and the Texas Association for the Education of Young Children (TXAEYC) to streamline the CDA process and facilitate scholarships provided by the Texas Workforce Commission. Connecting to Create Careers
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Ensure a well-run, purposeful program that is responsive to children
- Establish and maintain a safe, healthy learning environment
- Advance your physical and intellectual competence
- Support social-emotional development and provide positive guidance
- Establish positive and productive relationships with families
- Maintain a commitment to quality and professionalism
Visit www.texasaeyc.org for the complete application and detailed instructions on applying for the Texas CDA Partnership scholarship.
Download the Texas CDA Partnership brochure here.