Pam Schiller, PhD.
An interview with Dr. Schiller
Dr. Schiller is a curriculum specialist and freelance author and speaker. She has worked as a childcare administrator and has also taught in the public schools where she served as Head of the Early Childhood Department at the University of Houston and also directed the Lab School. Dr. Schiller shares her extensive knowledge in workshops, radio and television interviews, and as a popular keynote speaker and author.
She is the author of six curriculums, including the widely used Frog Street Pre-K Program, twenty-four children’s books, more than thirty teacher and parent resource books and a number of other creative projects such as activity books, DVDs and CDs.
She is the primary author of the comprehensive Infant and Toddler program for FrogStreet.
- TAEYC Outstanding Educator
- Southern Early Childhood Education Outstanding Member
- Minnie Piper Award Finalist (4 times)
- Benjamin Franklin Finalist (3 times)
- Benjamin Franklin Award
- National Parenting Publications Award (4 times)
- Parent’s Choice Award (3 times)
- Parent’s Guide to Children’s Media (2 times)
- Reader’s Preference Editor’s Choice Award (2 times)
- Early Childhood News Director’s Choice Award (6 times)
- Parent’s Council Award
- Mom’s Choice Award
- Teacher’s Choice Award (3 times)